View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #9
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 114011 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans earning respect of their peers at Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
I think there are some people that would actually prefer it, if it led to getting rid of Kubiak & Schaub.
I'm still up in the air with Kubiak so I'll leave him out of this..

However, I would prefer a step back if it led to a bigger step forward. The worst thing that can ever happen in sports is being stuck in mediocrity dying a slow agonizing death. That was the Rockets for the longest time and it killed me, but they made a big move with the James Harden trade and hopefully it'll be the big move that starts to pull them out of the mediocrity zone.

The Astros flat out suck, that's something nobody will argue about, but it doesn't bother me. I'm willing to let them suck and hopefully all that sucking will lead to us drafting some future star players (See Wash. Nats) and we can restock our farm system.

So in short, if we had a wheel fail off the wagon season that made us start looking for another QB, I wouldn't be cheering (I never cheer for my teams to lose), but I wouldn't exactly shed a tear either. Hell look what the Colts got out of their fall on their face season.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote