View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #17
dream_team
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23265 dream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respecteddream_team is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans earning respect of their peers at Pro Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carr Bombed View Post
And I don't think it'll get better anytime soon.. not until we replace Schaub. I red zone effectiveness squarely on the shoulders of a QB. We've struggled in the red zone during the majority of Schaub's tenure here. He's the reason why we can't cash in down there unless the running game carries him and he's the reason why we have a HOF caliber WR who has never ever had a double digit TD season. What upsets me the most is knowing nothing is going to change anytime soon.. our wagon is hitched to Schaub
We were actually not as bad in the red zone as I originally thought. We scored a TD 54.69% of the time, which is up from last season, and also good enough for 14th in the NFL. In 2010, we were ranked 5th in red zone TD efficiency at 62.26%. This past season, we were probably an average red zone team. But 2010 proves that Schaub can lead an effective red zone offense.

http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat...ne-scoring-pct

Sorry, I'm one of those guys that tries to twist a positive spin on everything.
dream_team is offline   Reply With Quote