View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #55
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What position of need is easiest to upgrade via Free Agency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Actually, as an Aggie, his only exemplary year was his last. Many considered him a relatively unproven "one hit wonder." Not only that, but during his entire career, he was only 3 for 6 in 50+ FGs. If you've ever seen him in person, he looks more like a little flabby fat boy. More than one Draft analysis mentioned that it was unlikely that he would ever be able to run down a returner if he were the last man standing.
These are all facts that many choose to ignore. The hits on Bullock were he never really had any pressure situations nor did he have many attempts beyond the 50. I truly hope it was his injury holding him back in his competition w/ Graham & his kickoffs because it stands now I believe he was overdrafted. When consider Zuerlien, Walsh, & Tucker were all drafted or signed after Bullock, Tucker being an UDFA if I recall correctly, then it appears the K need could've been filled very adequately after the 5th round w/ kickers who can all kick it out of the endzone on kickoffs & were all solid from 50+ yrds. Time will tell, but I think it was an overdraft if Bullock can't get it to the endzone.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote