View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #17
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 57901 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
BL, If Jones is there I would take him. Great pass rusher and definitely fills a huge need. I dont see him being there at 27. The Saints/Giants/Packers/Jets could all be destinations before the Texans pick, (This is just off the top of head.

I still believe the offense needs to be fixed 1st and foremost. If Jones is the 1st rd pick. Then the next three picks need to be on the offense side of the ball. Scoring 1 TD in 16 qtrs is terrible.

I dont care how much you beef up the defense, scoring 1 offensive TD in 16 qtrs is a reciept for failure. The offense has been neglected for far too long.
Rounds 2, 4 & 5 not terribly off then while upgrading key defensive positions. You have to remember its never one way street not only could Texans not score they couldn't stop other teams from scoring.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote