View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #16
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72184 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Pretty much agree with you guys but Texans seem infatuated with size, smarts & motor. Otherwise I could easily mock Poyer in 1st & Wheaten in 2nd both those guys are smaller, they do have high motors & play smart so maybe there is some hope I will just have to see it to believe it
BL, If Jones is there I would take him. Great pass rusher and definitely fills a huge need. I dont see him being there at 27. The Saints/Giants/Packers/Jets could all be destinations before the Texans pick, (This is just off the top of head.

I still believe the offense needs to be fixed 1st and foremost. If Jones is the 1st rd pick. Then the next three picks need to be on the offense side of the ball. Scoring 1 TD in 16 qtrs is terrible.

I dont care how much you beef up the defense, scoring 1 offensive TD in 16 qtrs is a reciept for failure. The offense has been neglected for far too long.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote