View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #15
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That's about it. And I've never understood their man love for Keo. I've never seen him flash on the field. In a draft where the offense really needs some players that can come in and compete, the defense needs a speed transfusion. I'd give Kubiak the first 2 days of the draft, and let day 3 belong to Wade.
Pretty much agree with you guys but Texans seem infatuated with size, smarts & motor. Otherwise I could easily mock Poyer in 1st & Wheaten in 2nd both those guys are smaller, they do have high motors & play smart so maybe there is some hope I will just have to see it to believe it

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote