View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #19
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 179094 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cause Everyone Else is Mock .

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Guy had 700+ carries in his career and only real injury was a fluke nerve injury to his throwing elbow. He got dinged up some and would have to leave the game for a series sometimes, but he's not a feature back at the next level so he wouldn't take that same beating. He's a 10 touch guy like Sproles or McCluster.

He's the same size as Jamaal Charles and Chris Johnson and almost as fast. He's proven that he has all the skills to run the ball. He just needs to learn pass pro. It's hard to criticize his hands when this is the first time he's ever played WR or returned kicks.

He impressed a lot of scouts this week because of his attitude and work ethic. Mayock criticized his abilities, but praised his progress and gave him a break because the nerve injury is still affecting his hand and he's having trouble catching/gripping the ball.

That said, I like the kid and I don't want Kubiak drafting him because I'm convinced he won't know how to use him.
That's the way I see it and Denard to . He said he wants to model his game after GBs Cobb .