View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #6
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 44115 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: BL 2013 Post Senior Bowl Texan Mock Draft

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Looks good BL .

Jones and the DE from Georgia played well . Unless you think Crick is the answer we better get on the DEs on this team . This would give them options .

I liked the other picks but agree ILB is a priority . I think Houston has the kind of WiFi to satisfy Teo if he falls to 27 .
everyone of the players selected impressed me, obviously. I could go right on down the line. Really liked the smaller school prospects I didn't get a chance to see during the season, real value now but will move up draft boards come April. For example I'm not sure if Jonathan Cyprien won't be the best safety in this draft? If Texans really want to improve the back end with starting quality talent I would have no problem taking him as high as the 2nd rd. He looks complete, has everything you want in a safety, almost Ed Reed'ish in tracking, physical style & ballhawking

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote