View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #17
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 146679 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cause Everyone Else is Mock .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
Should the Texans look for an everydown ILB, who can do it all (play the run, cover, rush the passer), or should they look for players who can fill roles? I think the Texans definitely need better coverage LBs. But maybe not go after them in the early rounds. A tweener like Missouri's Zavair Gooden might make sense as a nickel LB in the mid rounds.
Yep ... teams are so diverse these days . NE throws two very productive TEs and Welker at you while a team like the Broncos and Ravens have good WRs , good TEs , and good RBs . You can't be versatile and be slow , it will not work .