View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #15
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 114256 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cause Everyone Else is Mock .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
It's funny that you say that, because I remember Ogletree getting beat on playaction over the middle in the Nebraska bowl game. Athletic enough to cover TEs? Yes. I just don't think he plays to his athleticism.
He's also going from safety to LB so he doesn't have much of a track record .

My picks are just as much about prioritizing as they are who you pick . I think ILB is a high priority but I do like a steal , meaning a guy like Sio Moore falling cause he's 6'0 . I don't know if he can play ILB in a 3-4 but he's a good productive player .