View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #14
Lucky

Rep Power: 160417 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cost of a 2nd round trade up?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Go back to the browns rumor thread. I was all over trading Tate for that first round pick if true because I felt that was as good as it was going to get. While most of the board was talking about holding on to him because we needed him and he was more valuable than a late first rounder.

Matter of fact I think you were one of them saying that.
Matter of fact? First, stop making stuff up. Facts aren't your strong suit. Here is what I said in that thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
The Texans are looking thin on the O-line. If the Browns offered their 2nd 1st round pick, I think the Texans would have to consider the deal.
I also said:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky View Post
That's another reason it's difficult to get a good draft pick for a player. The Browns can draft a RB and have him under contract for 4 or 5 years.
Which they did, BTW.

Is it that difficult to lookup what a member said rather than mischaracterize his position? Hey, just continue on with your fantasy football theories and I will leave you alone.