View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #6
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 171483 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Badboy's Senior Bowl Evaluation

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
overall nice job BB, however I just mocked Datone Jones to Texans in the first round. Pass rusher with size and ability to play 5 tech generally garner first round grade. He is exceptional. Very bright, more explosive than Cameron Jordan who I really liked in 11 & went 24th overall to New Orleans.

Maycock mentioned Schwenke as a perfect fit for Texans ZBS but he must not understand Myers is going nowhere & Ben Jones is chomping at the bit?

Yeah Long will get overdrafted which I why I don't mock him anymore, naturally LG as I've said all along.

Ansah is a top 15 pick the Pierre-Paul comparisons are accurate its just that he isn't as explosive he plays heavy but still has elite closing speed. impressive.

Vernon is a going to be a solid pro still have him ranked a 4th rounder.

Terrance Williams just does'nt touch the ball enough to warrant a first round selection. However, better prospect than last years WR darling Stephen Hill.

I wouldn't be upset with either of both of those OSU players, Wheaten has long speed & can stop on a dime while Poyer is the best CB here.
I think Ziggy is a smaller Mario with a motor . He's fast but played some NT for BYU when they needed . He is strong and explosive . He could be a creative DC mismatch toy .

There was a video with JPP doing 40 backflips or something . JPP is not as stiff but he's also not as strong as Ziggy .

I liked the Georgia DE and have to read more about him . I love SEC front 7 guys and the way they play .