View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013   #45
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What position of need is easiest to upgrade via Free Agency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by powda View Post
I think a lot of punters would call you star struck. Not easy to do when most punters get into the nfl due to distance and hangtime vs. directional. Inside the 20 seems the base line and rightly so...

I agree with you fully on kick offs though, assuming you have an average product and not the trash marciano marched out this year.
I read a stat showing the Texans dead last in returning kicks as far as average starting field position for the year ..... They were bad going and coming.

Doesnt look like Joe will be fired prior to the season .... but the last original Texan better get his sh!t together cause I dont think I can stand another season of that garbage.

Can you imagine how bad they would have been minus Ball and Braman ?!!?

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote