View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013   #483
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddyboy View Post
What's pathetic is the "anyone but Matt Schaub" boat. THIS is what fans do. They convince themselves that the grass is greener, that for some reason, their team is the only team suffering and that any change is good change.

I agree that Matt Schaub can be replaced. In fact, if a replacement comes along that will improve this team, I am ALL FOR IT.

Show me that replacement waiting to be realistically signed/traded for/drafted and I'll be all over that. Until then, Schaub is our best bet.
They have. The ABS crew have routinely pointed out that Jon Kitna is available!