View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013   #6
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 118955 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Eric Galko's (TSV) 5 at the Senior Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by htownfan32 View Post
I didn't want to create another Senior Bowl thread, but NC State North QB #8 Glennon is looking better than I expected him to. He looks good this second half.
Well, he had to get better after first half. None of these QBs impressed me, even my guy Dysert. Unfortunately, WRs had less opportunities than I hoped for. Due to length, I'll post my evaluation of game in separate thread.