View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013   #38
Steal Your Face
Rookie

Section: 119
Rep Power: 857 Steal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respectedSteal Your Face is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What position of need is easiest to upgrade via Free Agency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Give me Brian urlacher. A successful vet that adds experience, talent, credibility and versatility to the defense.

I'd make him priority number 1.

Instant credibility and leadership added to the locker room.

IMO, he'd be the perfect target. Not a strong ilb draft. Still good, could play 3 downs if necessary, good in pass coverage.

Cushing next to urlacher. Get er done Rick.
Yeah ... that's realistic! --- To hell with Urlacher ... give me Patrick Willis. A successful ver that adds experience, talent, credibility and versatility to the defense. I'd make him priority #1. Instant credibility and leadership added to the lockers room. IMO he'd be the perfect target. Get er done Rick. If you cant pull that off, you really suck as GM!
Steal Your Face is offline   Reply With Quote