View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013   #3
MEGA SWATT
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 23432 MEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respectedMEGA SWATT is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster – future TV star?

Cool. That article had the season re-cap pictures and man I really hate the Colts - they were so pumped in the last game to keep us from getting HFA. F. the vikings too.

Don't get me started on GB AND especially NE. I hate, hate these teams and wish them nothing but failure.

I still can't believe our team did this:

Texans 43, Ravens 13 (6-1)

Using the Packers’ rout as a wake-up call, the Texans beat the Ravens for the first time with a 20-point second quarter, which included a 52-yard interception return for a touchdown by Johnathan Joseph, to go into their off week in an upbeat mood.