View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013   #156
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 144920 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Our offense is a west coast style offense, with a zone running scheme, and throws alot of play action to keep the defense honest. IMO, there's absolutely nothing wrong with this scheme. In regards to points scored per game, we have been top 10 for the past 4 seasons. In regards to yards, we have been top 10 in 4 of the last 5 seasons (last year, we missed top 10 by 4 yards a game most likely due to our situation at QB).

I have more of a concern with Kubiak's ability to make in-game adjustments, lack of creativity in the red-zone, and the FO's lack of investing talent in the offense.
West Coast and zone blocking are not exactly smash mouth football .

We score a bunch except when they need to . Why is this ... Cause a dominant fat guy in the middle kills the Texans . A shutdown CB hurts bad because it slows AJ . A team with both is the Texans offense's kryptonite .