View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013   #36
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What position of need is easiest to upgrade via Free Agency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corrosion View Post
I didnt finally admit it , Ive been saying that all along .... Just that he didnt often cover and was generally rushing the passer in those 3rd down / passing situations.

Reading Comprehension Dude!!! What are you , some kinda moron that you cant get that thru your thick skull ?!!?
(I just asked , didnt call)

Teams dont pass only on 3rd down - they pass on first and 10 .... second and short , second and long! Whoever is lined up next to Cushing inside (Other than on 3rd bleeping down) has to have some cover ability , not just be a run stuffer.
Facts are I have been saying Cushing is the lone ILB on the field for obvious passing downs & passing situations. Read back & its been stated in almost every one of my posts & yet you insist that I have a reading comprehension issue. Yeah...okkkk. I don't care about you trying to spin it by saying "But he rushes the QB being that ILB!" . In the end, rushing or covering, Cushing is still the lone ILB & exactly why I said the other doesn't have to be an All Pro in coverage. Cushing doesn't ALWAYS rush the QB on passing downs & that's easy to see in his sack stats not being amongst the leaders on the team. No big detective work there, but something you can seem to grasp.

That being said, I'm done w/ this conversation w/ you because its obvious you are the one that suffers from all the deficiencies that you claim others do. Please move on because I don't play the ignorant personal attacks & name calling game....I know you were "asking not calling". Either way, I'm not going there & you can go play those games w/ someone else.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote