View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013   #26
srrono
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 21340 srrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respectedsrrono is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Pro Football Focus Grades for HOU FAs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
A reporter for the Bengals said Malualuga was the worst starting ILB in the NFL .

The Texans team speed needs to be upgraded bigtime . Keo is a 4.7 safety and somehow he gets down the field before most on STs . On offense I think Kubiak thinks execution is the key over speed .

I agree 100% Hou needs more team speed at WR,S,ILB,. I really Don't want to see any of the ILB FAs back all over 30 or injury prone would rather see that position hit with a youth movement accept for 1 vet my choice for that vet would be Larry Foote ILB PIT. Foote is older at 32 but still can play at high level as a 2 down ILB had 113 tackles 4.0 sacks in 2012.
srrono is offline   Reply With Quote