View Single Post
Old 01-26-2013   #163
Surreal McCoy
All Pro

Rep Power: 13529 Surreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respectedSurreal McCoy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Bob McNair's Thoughts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
Actually we ALL (including us fans) wanted Jacoby cut from this team. We have only ourselves to blame for letting a pro bowl kick returner go to another team.

But like what others are saying, we only see game time... we don't know what's going on behind the scenes.

At the same time, we had one of the worst STs in the league. Our team won't be that much different from last season, so it's hard to believe we'll get better in this regard. So I'm all for changing the coach. What's the worst that can happen? We rank last in STs? Oh wait... we're already there.
This may be true, but if you didn't fully expect Jacoby to drop that pass from Flacco then you either didn't watch him play much, or are lying. I don't think you're a liar so it must be the former. I was already laughing about the inevitable drop when I saw it was #12 waiting on the ball.

PS - Good for him and the Ravens. Was time for a change and we're both better off.