View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #35
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 206631 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What position of need is easiest to upgrade via Free Agency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
You do realize then that none of your arguement holds water against Ryans because you FINALLY admitted Cushing would be the lone ILB on passing downs. Thus Ryans or any other ILB for that matter, James or Urlachler, would NOT be on the field or needed in coverage for any extended period of time. Cushing may be rushing or he may be in coverage, but the one thing that is for certain is he would be the ONLY ILB on the field in obvious passing downs. TAA DAA!! You figured it out!! So your little rant on Ryans poor coverage skills & him needing to cover while Cushing rushed on passing downs is all for not because you finally realized what I have been trying to tell you the whole time. One ILB on the field during passing downs...Cushing. Other ILB on the sidelines during passing downs. Same message...once again.

I'm glad you finally spelled it for yourself because I've been very clear on that for quite some time. Just refer back & read it a bit slower if you have any doubts. We are on the same page now, so let's move on & foward please.
I didnt finally admit it , Ive been saying that all along .... Just that he didnt often cover and was generally rushing the passer in those 3rd down / passing situations.

Reading Comprehension Dude!!! What are you , some kinda moron that you cant get that thru your thick skull ?!!?
(I just asked , didnt call)

Teams dont pass only on 3rd down - they pass on first and 10 .... second and short , second and long! Whoever is lined up next to Cushing inside (Other than on 3rd bleeping down) has to have some cover ability , not just be a run stuffer.

I Miss Good Schaub.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote