View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #60
mussop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 110436 mussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respectedmussop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Welker's wife goes off on Ray Lewis on Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I think its just a case of having the wrong "friends" around you. For most of these guys, that's usually the case...
BS the guy is a scumbag. The limo he and his friends ran from the scene in had both victims blood in it. Rey Lewis's white suite "mysteriously" disappeared when police confronted him. As far as I'm concerned he might as well of been one of the stabbers. He helped to other scumbags get away from a crime scene knowing what they did. Then he hides evidence and refuses to talk to police? These aren't the actions of an innocent man or a man of god.

Maybe karma will get justice and someone will stab him before he gets to play in the Super Bowl.