View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 183943 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nose,ILBs &OLB to play ILB,WR, OT,CB & S

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
Rey, have you looked at A.J. Klein-ILB? He's not a run stopping oldschool thumper, he's the sideline to sideline player that can still play the run.
I mocked him long time ago in 5th but probably a 6th now. Plays hard but imo just lacks NFL skills. He's rated 56.3and had very good junior year. When I watched him, I see an MLB in 4-3 that can lock and load on RBs thru the middle. Others rate him mid 4th.