View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #72
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Time to replace Walter

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouTx11 View Post
If the Texans continue to utilize Walter I don't fault Walter for putting on the pads and jersey and hitting the field as he does. The problem is not and has never been Walter.

The problem is either a. The Texans are unwilling to bring in a true #2, or b. The Texans have brought in WRs hoping for a true #2 to develop, but the WRs haven't made their way to that level yet. I must say I am extremely disappointed that Lestar Jean didn't have a much bigger impact this season!
You & me both. I had high hopes for Jean this season. It seems Martin was the only one getting any kinda of look early in the season. Jean had his knee issue, but never seemed to get going or in the mix after he recovered. Once kubiak moved on from Martin he slid straight to Posey. I think Jean has potential & will be looking for him. Hopefully he will get a true opportunity as opposed to a handful of plays w/ most of them w/ him just run blocking.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote