View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #28
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184609 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What position of need is easiest to upgrade via Free Agency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
Lol! You obviously are the one that needs to watch a bit closer. DeMeco himself explained just recently in a link provided by another poster in the other DeMeco thread that Cushing was the one left on the field in passing downs. That has been said & seen by many. If you refuse to acknowledge it despite numerous sources saying otherwise then that's on you. Just because you refuse to acknowledge what many have & continue say does not mean you are correct nor does it change the facts. DeMeco was adequate in coverage in the past & I can't recall it ever being said nor thinking that he was liability. Ultimately, its your opinion but it was not one that was adopted & discussed by many.

I'm going to continue to go w/ the facts when discussing this subject & its obvious you are going to continue to ignore them, so why don't we agree to disagree because I can't argue w/ your imagination because I simply don't know what direction it will go in next. Moving on.
Yes Cushing was the one left on the field for passing downs .... But he was for the most part RUSHING THE PASSER not covering in those situations. Thats what Im trying to get across to you .....

Thems the facts no matter how you try to twist or ignore them. Cushing was rushing the passer not covering the vast majority of the time as the lone LB.

Did I spell it out plainly enough this time ?!

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote