View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #71
HouTx11
Veteran

Rep Power: 4237 HouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respectedHouTx11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Time to replace Walter

If the Texans continue to utilize Walter I don't fault Walter for putting on the pads and jersey and hitting the field as he does. The problem is not and has never been Walter.

The problem is either a. The Texans are unwilling to bring in a true #2, or b. The Texans have brought in WRs hoping for a true #2 to develop, but the WRs haven't made their way to that level yet. I must say I am extremely disappointed that Lestar Jean didn't have a much bigger impact this season!
HouTx11 is offline   Reply With Quote