View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #20
Vinny
shiny happy fan

Rep Power: 161784 Vinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respectedVinny is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brady Slide Reviewed By NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullNation4Life View Post
10k? Really? Frank Gore got a 10k fine for having his socks too low against the Falcons. So evidently nut shots are now viewed, by the NFL, the same as dress code violations....

What an F'ing joke of a system in the NFL...
I'm ok with the clothing fine. In the 70's NFL everyone looked sloppy as hell. Now the uniform is more uniform, so I think the league looks better across the board when I view them (which I must admit is pretty much 365 days a year now). I'm not really a neat freak, just a little Japanese is my excuse.

"A nation of sheep begets a government of wolves" - Edward R. Murrow
Vinny is offline   Reply With Quote