Thread: Panama Mock
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #25
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Panama Mock

Quote:
Originally Posted by panamamyers View Post
I wonder if that NFL grade was pre-Senior Bowl, because everyone I have read is saying that he is one of the top 2 or 3 players there.
I doubt we get him now. We won't draft him before the 3rd, and he won't be there then.
I love this kid too. Really depends on a teams need in the slot. I could see New England taking him when Welker hits the free agent market. Texans probably wouldn't bite, not that I'd mind, because Martin is still a work in progress.

Poyer looks outstanding as well. Looks like a top flight nickle cb. both are smaller in stature, both are niche type players who will succeed in the NFL.

BL

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote