View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #491
buddyboy
All Pro

Rep Power: 16087 buddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbuddyboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
goofy?

before we hit our losing streak at the end of the season there were still stauch matt schaub defenders all over houston. Just like the entire city of houston wanted kubiak gone then he puts up one winning season because wade and he's suddenly a offensive guru.

but you're just gonna pretend that never happened right? Ive been following sports long enough to know how this goes. This is what fans do. but when things were going good yea we can win with schaub then when things go bad "ooh yea that matt schaub and gary kubiak need to go." Pretend they were in the know all along

You're not fooling anybody.

I dont need to quote anybody to post an accurate statement on an insternet message board. That's not a requirement. I can post my thoughts without quoting anybody.

deal with it.
What's pathetic is the "anyone but Matt Schaub" boat. THIS is what fans do. They convince themselves that the grass is greener, that for some reason, their team is the only team suffering and that any change is good change.

I agree that Matt Schaub can be replaced. In fact, if a replacement comes along that will improve this team, I am ALL FOR IT.

Show me that replacement waiting to be realistically signed/traded for/drafted and I'll be all over that. Until then, Schaub is our best bet.
buddyboy is offline   Reply With Quote