View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #5
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: QB Pat White wants another shot at NFL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
We should bring him in. We should bring in as Many cheap qb's as is reasonably possible and see if anything sticks to the wall. Not going to replace schaub in the near future, but it wouldn't hurt to have something simmering on the back burner...

I agree with this. Measurables aren't all there but hey, he's a football player who makes plays. I'd like to see what Gary could do with him. Gary likes his guys to approach the game like a Pro, well read what this guy has to say and tell me that he's not walking the walk. Take a look at him and see if he's willing to walk the walk as well.