View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #9
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Brandon Williams NT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hagar View Post
I went back and watched the Senior Bowl practices again looking for this kid and the reports are right, he looks good.

Williams looks kinda like a fire plug at 6'2" 241# but he has both power and quickness. According to DraftCountDown.com, he's "STOUT! Barrel-chested with some definition". In 1 on 1 drills on Tuesday, he won with brute power and on Wednesday he won using his speed and quickness.
Measured at 6'3" 341 and I'd prefer to see him at 320-25. A side note is Sylvester Williams has dropped to 313.