View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #490
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 237178 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bOODRO87 View Post
I'm not understanding the bold. Either you can move well or you can't. Charlie Batch showed more mobility/improvising this year at 38 years old.
Some folks are saying he has even less mobility than he had before the injury. I'm saying I do not see that. He moves as well as he ever has. He plants on his left foot as well as he ever has. He pushes off his left foot as well as he ever has.