View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #19
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 52212 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Quick mock with trade and off season moves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf6151 View Post
While I agree that Walter isn't the best #2 and we need an upgrade, I think he's back next year in a necessary evil sort of way. Posey won't be back in time for the season, Martin is barely a #3 in the slot, Jean is or should be on the bubble of making the team, Rogers failed 3 drug tests to get kicked out of Tenn. and I doubt seriously McNair, Smith, and Kubiak want a pot head that doesn't learn from his mistakes, and Wheaton might be a good pick but he's a rookie and rookie WR take a year or 2 to learn. If the 1st round pick were a WR then maybe they'd have the talent level to step into Walter's shoes early but I doubt a rookie in the 3rd round is ready for that.
this is a good crop to debunk that norm

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote