View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #10
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cause Everyone Else is Mock .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
I think Denard can line up at three positions if Kubiak drops some LSD and expands his realm .

Amerson would be a high 1st if his head was on right . Besides he may have had a GF that he found out was a dude , it happens ya know .
Research into Amerson revealed he may have started listening to his press clippings too much. He had that monster 2011 season and when team did not do well in '12 he started trying to intercept every pass. His skill set allows him to watch QB's eyes and break on ball but he did not do well in '12 with that and then did not have recovery speed and got burned several times. For a back up corner or safety spot (if Quin signs), I'd gamble on him in second.

IMO, Denard not an NFL QB, would get beat to death as RB (although that is where I'd play him) and cannot catch. Pretty big risk when players will be available with better skills.