View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #9
Honoring Earl 34
Hey Koolaid

Rep Power: 155137 Honoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respectedHonoring Earl 34 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cause Everyone Else is Mock .

Quote:
Overall a very good mock. Ogletree probably will not fall but my recent thread on rankings has him #23 so is possible he will fall. Amerson is puzzling to me and oth one I'd draft. Not sure he can learn receiving skills . Wil he correct his focus as coach indicates was problem? Denard is not:

I think Denard can line up at three positions if Kubiak drops some LSD and expands his realm .

Amerson would be a high 1st if his head was on right . Besides he may have had a GF that he found out was a dude , it happens ya know . His dad is a Psychologist for the Navy .

Last edited by Honoring Earl 34; 01-25-2013 at 10:23 AM.
Honoring Earl 34 is offline   Reply With Quote