View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #23
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: What position of need is easiest to upgrade via Free Agency?

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
Please, this is so overstated. Just because this comes up readily in memory, the first time he made the pro bowl the first play of the game was him blocking a pass and the second was him intercepting a pass. He was not near as bad in coverage as people make him out to be.
I agree 100%. Very rarely was DeMeco ever considered a liability in coverage prior to his injury in 2010. Of course, Cushing as most of us know took over that role in Wade's system in 2011, but DeMeco still held his own.

This silly bashing of Ryans is a complete joke imo. Most of the claims about his production, or lack thereof that some seem to want us to believe, is exaggerated or completely false. I don't mind calling it like I see it good, bad, or indifferent but this bashing a player simply because they are no longer a Texan is silliness at its finest. DeMeco was a good player for the Texans & his skills would've come in handy a great deal this past season. The PAY didn't match the role for a team that had a salary cap nightmare. Seems simple enough to me.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote