View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #8
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 128525 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Cause Everyone Else is Mock .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honoring Earl 34 View Post
Latest and greatest brain cramp mock

1. Alec Ogletree ... LB ... Georgia . Great player who fills a need . I think the Texans defense has to be fixed because the offense is based on a huge defense

2. Dave Amerson ... DB ... NCst . Same as above about the D . Versatile S/CB for nickle situations to keep Keo and Demps off the field .

3. Aaron Dobson ... WR ... Marshall . Big , physical receiver in the Texan mold . He's got the ankles to run good routes and goes for the ball .

4. Brandon Williams ... NG ... Some small Missouri directional school . We all think the Texans need a big guy in the middle .

5. Denard Robinson ... Slot ... Michican . The Texans need play makers bad . This guy can fill that need and then some .

I know that some of these picks are being a bit optimistic that they'll fall and I'm willing to cheat to get them .
Overall a very good mock. Ogletree probably will not fall but my recent thread on rankings has him #23 so is possible he will fall. Amerson is puzzling to me and others. Wil he correct his focus as coach indicates was problem? Denard is not one I'd draft. Not sure he can learn receiving skills