View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #3
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 198627 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Nose,ILBs &OLB to play ILB,WR, OT,CB & S

I had to double check also before posting thread, SKov evidently had another year of eligibility...

Four days after leaving the field and celebrating Stanford’s 20-14 win in the 99th Rose Bowl, senior linebackers Shayne Skov, Trent Murphy and Ben Gardner announced that they will be returning to school next year to use their final year of eligibility and try to lead the Cardinal back to the Rose Bowl a year from now in the BCS National Championship.

http://www.stanforddaily.com/2013/01...-championship/