View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013   #168
Texn4life
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 24999 Texn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respectedTexn4life is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Holy Cow - Manti Teos Dead Girlfriend is a HOAX

I just listened to part of the interview and I believe he's being upfront now. Ed Lover was on First Take yesterday and I think he nailed things perfectly. The kid just lacks street sense or as he called it "swag". I was raised that if you know that 1+1=2 then don't try make it equal 4. Most people with common sense would have been able to snuff this out in about a week. Somehow it took him an eternity, but I am starting to feel bad for him. He just needs to go away now and sooner or later people will forget about this. He'll be the butt of many jokes for his whole career, but its a lesson I'm sure he'll never forget.
Texn4life is offline   Reply With Quote