View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #17
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 222730 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poor DeMeco Ryans PHI may change to 3-4 defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by tru80texan View Post
As if James thrived. We all heard the silliness Herring & Wade had to say about James & his play was hardly what was advertised by Wade & co. Ryans play at the end of the 2011 season was picking up & he was playing well. Kubiak made that claim himself following the season & that was despite Ryans playing in the unkind 3-4. I would take Ryans over James any day & twice on Sunday regardless of the scheme. He may have had only 1 sack, but you have to have your number called to get a sack. I doubt it was a free for all for him & he just didn't make the play.

The running plays funneled towrads James as well. Of course they were designed to run up the middle & he was either swallowed up by a block or missed the tackle.
I don't remember bringing in any comparisons to James. Just pointing out Ryans obvious deficits.
CloakNNNdagger is offline   Reply With Quote