View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #11
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 70215 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Sound FX:Texans-Patiots

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny View Post
Glover getting run over and looking around for a ref instead of immediately hustling down field for a tackle tells me a ton about this defensive mindset. This segment didn't do Quinn any favors. I don't think he looked very good. We'll never see Schaub fire his players or the refs up like Brady. Schaub has the worst body language in the NFL.
Brady's body language in his loss to the Ravens was pretty unfortunate. But I guess the bad luck of ref tackles will do that to you.