View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #7
tru80texan
Veteran

Rep Power: 3503 tru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respectedtru80texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Poor DeMeco Ryans PHI may change to 3-4 defense

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESAD2-14 View Post
3-4 or 4-3 I'd take Demeco in either one of those defenses, dude plays hard and smart.

I honestly do not believe scheme was the issue w/ DeMeco here in Houston. DeMeco is a very good ILB regardless. The problem was the price tag. Playing 2 downs on a regular basis did not warrant the amount of money Ryans was making. Remove that one aspect from the equation & I think its safe to say Ryans was a much better option at ILB despite the silliness that Herring & Wade spewed in the preseason in favor of James. Ryans was deeply missed & James did nothing to make us forget about him. Lower the price & bring him home is what I say.
tru80texan is offline   Reply With Quote