View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #260
handswarmer
All Pro

Rep Power: 16431 handswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respectedhandswarmer is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texcore View Post
Lol. Foolish Schaub apologists, resorting to making things up because you can't defend Schaub...

I challenge you to find a post where I said Flacco was better than Brady, Big Ben, Rodgers, Brees, Romo, The Mannings, Bradford, Stafford or the like. I also challenge you to quote where I said making it to the super bowl automatically qualifies you as the best in the game at your position(that is so f'n stupid). My guess is that you'll fail at the task I've assigned to you because I never said that.

All I've posted recently is that Flacco is better than Schaub and that is indisputable. Flacco has had an incredible playoffs with incredible numbers and clutch play. Even a casual football fan can recognize that they won their games BECAUSE of him.

But perhaps you are a novice fan and can't see that. If that's the case, I cannot help you with your ignorance.
Excellent post- I would only disagree with your assessment that Romo, Stafford and Bradford are better. They haven't accomplished what Joe has.
handswarmer is offline   Reply With Quote