View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #257
Texcore
Hardcore Texan

Rep Power: 796 Texcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respectedTexcore is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Where does Matt rank with QBs in playoffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream_team View Post
This is my last time I'm responding to you, because you are clearly misinterpreting my post. I did NOT state Schaub is better than Flacco. I'm not trying to make that argument. You said that it would be hard to find football people outside of Kubiak that think Schaub is better than Flacco. I simply pointed out that the probowl voting contradicts that statement.
Of course its the end, because you have no argument to defend Schaub. All you are trying to do is bash a QB(Flacco) simply because Schaub made the pro-bow over him as an alternate???? Meanwhile, Flacco tore up the playoffs and has his team playing in the Super Bowl.

Pro bowl is a joke and it doesn't automatically qualify who football guys(coaches, owners, GMs) think are better players. That is absolutely asinine to say. I still fervently maintain that 31 of 32 teams would choose Flacco over Schaub if they had to choose between either. Hell, even Kubiak, Smith and McNair probably would too, so make it 32 out of 32 teams. And the proof is in the production and the winning.

Logical folks know the truth, Schaub-fanboys only ignore it.
Texcore is offline   Reply With Quote