Thread: Senior Bowl
View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #3
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Senior Bowl

Quote:
Originally Posted by greekdbag View Post
some interesting tweets from Daniel Jeremiah
https://twitter.com/MoveTheSticks

Daniel Jeremiah‏@MoveTheSticks

This draft might lack star power at the top but the depth is outstanding. Great year to stockpile 3rd/4th round picks. Ton of NFL starters
Don't know if I agree with his assessment completely. I do agree there is a lack of star power. Just don't think there is as much depth as he thinks there is, especially at QB, OC, OT, and ILB. Overall this just seems like a very weak class, even with the 70+ Juniors that came out early. I hope I'm proven wrong and the Texans have a blockbuster draft. Just not feeling it right now.
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote