View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #50
Giant Tiger
Hall of Fame

Location: Smiths Falls, Heart of the Rideau Canal-UNESCO World Heritage Site
Rep Power: 10634 Giant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respectedGiant Tiger is a quality contributor and well respected
Post Re: Do you miss Jacoby Jones?

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Nice guy that I rooted for but probably one if not the most frustrating players for me to watch. No is my answer.
Exactly... I actually picked Jacoby as my "Adopt a Texan" a few years back. Even I lost confidence in him before the playoff game in Baltimore. Can't recall which game, but he muffed a punt & the announcers said Demeco Ryans glared at him as the defense went back on the field.

From then on, we all held our breath every time he was waiting for a punt & the Baltimore game wasn't the first time he fielded a punt on a bounce. He did that in the regular season & got away with it. We know what happened the next time.

I'm not mad at Jacoby & I wish him well; I'm glad he scored a TD against Denver & I'm glad Baltimore beat New England. That said, I don't miss him... I don't want to close my eyes every time we're waiting for a punt.