View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #468
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jules Winnfield View Post
goofy?

before we hit our losing streak at the end of the season there were still stauch matt schaub defenders all over houston. Just like the entire city of houston wanted kubiak gone then he puts up one winning season because wade and he's suddenly a offensive guru.

but you're just gonna pretend that never happened right? Ive been following sports long enough to know how this goes. This is what fans do. but when things were going good yea we can win with schaub then when things go bad "ooh yea that matt schaub and gary kubiak need to go." Pretend they were in the know all along

You're not fooling anybody.

I dont need to quote anybody to post an accurate statement on an insternet message board. That's not a requirement. I can post my thoughts without quoting anybody.

deal with it.
My fault.
Just saw your start date and post count.
Carry on.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote