View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #17
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 21296 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Macfarlane NFL Action Figures just released Exclusive Arian Foster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG TORO View Post
Cool, got it! I do have the chase variant Andre Johnson and he is dirty. The Arian foster I got is the regular. Do people keep them in there package for value?
Yes. If I want to display mine outside of the package (the term is "loose") then I ALWAYS buy a 2nd figure. Once they're out of the package, the price dimenishes quickly.

I've got several loose pieces on a bookshelf at home, but I've got a pretty nice collection still in the package. And take good care of the "clamshell" (the plastic container they come in) as scratches and stuff like that can dimenish the value as well.

But if you're just in it for fun, all this stuff really doesn't matter much.

It's just an interesting thing to collect, imo.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote