View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013   #42
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 66422 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Doppelmock Version 4.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJ-80 View Post
As much as I want a QB change, there is no way we take one in the first 2 rounds. Shaub has 4 yrs., 60 mil. Management isn't gonna waste that money with him sitting on the bench. We have to address positions that need immediate impact. WR, ILB, NT, S. These can be upgraded via 1st/2nd round picks.
I would argue that waste is already on them to the tune of 150 million plus. Hardly see 15-20 as excessive? Anyway most would agree whoever selected 1st or 2nd isn't going to be fully polished without time & development. I suppose if you want to roll the dice like Indy, Luck would be needed

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote